Do you want to cover your vacation home with a policy that isn't quite right? Probably not. Then why go with a company that doesn't specialize in seasonal home insurance?
Your seasonal home isn't standard and your insurance policy shouldn't be either. You need specialized seasonal home insurance coverage that will take care of the things that matter to you. Foremost specializes in seasonal home insurance and understands your needs. Lucky for you, an agent can help you choose the right Foremost policy for your seasonal home, so you can relax while someone else takes care of the paperwork!
We've Got You Covered:
Choices! You can choose a package that fits your seasonal home or vacation property or create your own customized policy. You choose what fits with your needs. Don't forget, Foremost also offers vacation rental home insurance!
• No Primary Residence Requirement. Unlike other companies, Senica Insurance doesn’t require that your primary residence be insured with us in order to insure your seasonal or secondary property.
• Comprehensive Property Coverage. This means we cover most direct, sudden and accidental physical losses that aren’t specifically excluded in your policy.
• Named Peril Coverage. This means that we cover "perils" (fire, explosion, lightning, windstorm and hail damage) which are specifically named in your policy, subject to policy exclusions and conditions.
• Liability Coverage. This provides coverage if you're found legally responsible for an accident that causes injury to someone who doesn't live in your home or causes property damage to another's property.
• Actual Cash Value. In the event of a covered loss, this covers the cost to replace or repair your damaged property, with a deduction for depreciation, which reflects the age and condition of your home.
• Agreed Loss Settlement. If your home is destroyed by an insured loss, you receive the full amount of agreed upon insurance for your home (minus any applicable deductible). No hassles.
• Optional Replacement Cost. Purchase Optional Replacement Cost coverage and get a settlement that reflects the cost to replace the damaged items with new property of comparable material and quality, without any deduction for depreciation.
• Extended Replacement Cost. You can receive up to 25% of the insured amount, to replace your home! (not available in all states)
• We also offer choices for:
• Replacement Cost coverage on personal property
• Additional coverage for jewelry, watches and furs
• Business property and liability
• High liability limits