Senica Insurance offers workers’ compensation for both Business and Farm & Agricultural exposures. Think Workers Compensation insurance doesn’t apply to you? Did you know most insurance policies exclude the “treatment, services and supplies for any injuries and illnesses covered by Workers’ Compensation?”
Covers employees who have sustained injuries or illnesses related to employment, including:
• Coverage for all reasonable and necessary medical costs
• Payments for temporary loss of wages
• Payments for permanent loss of earning capacity
Restricts injured employees or their family members from suing the employer due to injuries sustained at work. Our policy also incorporates employer’s liability insurance to cover work-related injuries not covered under Workers’ Compensation.
Depending upon certain conditions, your business may be eligible for flat or variable dividend plans.
Eligibility requirements include review of:
• Premium threshold
• Three-year loss ratio
• Exposure severity
• Experience modification factor
• Active safety program participation
• Verification of premium and loss report from prior carrier, if required